пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

GNAYIRU ENBATHU SONG DOWNLOAD

This film is a remake from Tamil to Hindi and not a dubbed film. There is not much more information. Ashok Vaishnavji, Thank you for your prompt comments. Kaakkum Karangal - S. Tamil Interviews September 4, Arunji, I am extremely sorry for the oversight. gnayiru enbathu song

Uploader: Daira
Date Added: 25 July 2004
File Size: 54.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51362
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Watch Kalyanam Aanavare - Kumudam [ ] - S. And this magnificent peppy 1 i found on YT.

The new trend is to make the same movie simultaneously in multiple languages with the same music director composing for all versions. With Akji continuing to envathu the role of an enabling coach, a la Jose Mourinho and you playing the role of Cristiano Ronaldo, the series is bound to be as you have rightly said interesting.

But now I have found many Telugu songs I remember from the forties, I am not searching too nebathu. I am enthralled with the songs in Tamil. Do you have any idea?

Gnayiru Enbathu Kannaaga Lyrics

Which song spawned the most adaptations in Indian films? Kamakshi Sundram wrote the song and the in-house music director, Sudarsanam, tuned it. This is really a great heritage song. But expression of this resultant love and performance comes from experience.

gnayiru enbathu song

Thozhilali Tamil movie songs: I cannot recollect any Hindi version of this song. Well as it is said, music has no barrier even of language! Gaddeswarupji, Thank you for providing this link. Let me confess ,since the moment I visited this sight, it has become a major preoccupation with me.

Dear Venkatramanji, What a splendid work you have done. Raunak, I do remember you, Thank you for your comments and additions. In fact I should be ashamed. Rendu perukku phone poduvaar.

Gnayiru Enbathu - P. Susheela | Song Info | AllMusic

Tamil film songs inspired from Hindi songs. I am also sure that you have much more to contribute to SoY, not only in comments but as guest writer.

gnayiru enbathu song

This is one of the early songs sung by Lata Mangeshkar. I have to specially thank you for the Missiamma clip. Mr Vishwanathan, Odham Nathiyinile is indeed a nice song and it has similarities with Sun mere bandhu re. It is impossible for me to differentiate between south indian languages. Follow Us On Twitter Follow silverscreenin.

Balu Nadig Welcome to SoY. I enjoy film songs very much.

Скачать Old Tamil Songs - Mama Mama - S.S. Rajendran - Vijayakumari - Kumudam - смотреть онлайн

Ask me about any song pres and I should mostly be able to help you. Jignesh, Thank you for watching the clips and reading the article.

Multiple Version Songs 8: Gnayjru, Went over the link you have given. Thank you for the information. Since you are Madras-ite by upbringing, you must have understood and enjoyed the songs.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий