понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD BEEZ5 JOOMLA 2.5

As far as the banner, I found in my searching that you can just change the "fruits. Everything to do with Joomla! I am doing this on http: Entrecon - you seem to have a answer to exactly this question: I'd guess it's in the images directory. I migrated the joomla to 3. Board index All times are UTC. beez5 joomla 2.5

Uploader: Aralkree
Date Added: 21 September 2012
File Size: 59.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68618
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Board index All times are UTC.

The Joomla! Forum™

Id like to know that I have a full responsive template. Developers, you are incredible. My old template was virtuemart beez5 which is not responsive. Also you can use some online tools to get similar results, try with responsinator.

beez5 joomla 2.5

I'd guess it's in the images directory. It's probably hardcoded in index. The package was joomla 3. As far as the banner, I found in my searching that you can just change the "fruits. Well is this the position of the banner itself?!

Where to change Beez5 logo and banner? - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

joommla With Joomla you can easily create and extend your website: Web Hosting, Design, and Consulting. Project relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this domain.

The beez5 seems to be a joomla 3 template, but how do I know if responsive or not? When I test and compare my old 2.

beez5 joomla 2.5

I am doing this on http: My question is - how to swap the banner with the image gallery? I cant find it Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post. I cant seem beex5 find where to change the logo or banner for the Beez5 template.

Use Firefox with the firebug extension and you'll find it in a few seconds. Everything to do with Joomla! Where to change Beez5 logo and banner? Project relies on revenue bez5 these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this domain.

Making beez5 template responsive - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post. Thank you very much for any help. Is new beez5 joomla 3 template responsive General questions relating to Joomla!

beez5 joomla 2.5

I am used to working in 1. It appears to be responsive for most part in my testing.

If you have to do that, you'd go the templates section and edit the proper file. If you need a responsive template, you can use a solid framework to start, like T3, Warp, Gantry or Helix.

Board index All times are UTC. Jooomla - you seem to have a answer to exactly this question: I migrated the joomla to 3. This template is not full responsive by default, one of the best way to test is viewing your site when you resize the browser, then you can see where the design breaks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий