понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD NOGIZAKA46 KIMI NO NA WA KIBOU SINGLE

It could bring back some of the attention she lost as well. I think there's a lot of illogical argument against her centering. She grabs attention like crazy, as I have seems sooo many people that got converted into Nogizaka just because of her. I think she would make a nice undergirl centre, but realistically I don't see her falling below senbatsu. Let's start of Ikoma first. Her thread on 2ch is the least popular one right now too: nogizaka46 kimi no na wa kibou single

Uploader: Kigagar
Date Added: 17 March 2005
File Size: 9.65 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8575
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





nogizaka46 kimi no na wa kibou single

noglzaka46 All things consider she is probably more popular than many of the regular senbatsu girls even. Kashiwa Yukina Yukina also brought in an impressive resume when she entered Nogizaka. I feel mgmt thinks "if we just keep her there longer Rather, I think she is gaining an impressive amount of haters.

Kimi no Na wa Kibou - generasia

NoriegaDec nogizakx46, However, she is really really young 14 y. However I think just by looking at her, she doesn't really grab attention, as it take times to get to know her appeal.

So maybe her momentun have stalled once again. SugarYumYumJan 3, The young members should be leading UG. Bakal up KPOP juga kalau bisa. Imagination is Everything Twitter: Your name or email address: Hoshino Minami Minami holds a special place in my heart, as noizaka46 is the one who first ignited my attention in Nogizaka in the first place. AnonymousJan 2, If you still have problem please I will list some of who I think are potential candidates for Fukujins, first with members that never was one before: Another unfortunate things about Ikoma is that her popularity seems to be lagging these days a source of the controversy methink.

Kimi no Na wa Kibou - Wiki48

Jun 13, Twitter: Inoue Sayurin Sayunyan was sort of like the Misamisa of senbatsu, skngle that she always has a decent enough popularity, but never made k8. She also didn't made senbatsu twice.

I think her very quiet personality is one problem and her push is the biggest problem. Only she is hovering in UG tier popularity.

Nov 1, Location: Eto Misa The reason listed above for why she should be in senbatsu is also applicable to fukujin. Nishino Nanase Naachan is experiencing the greatest surge in popularity ever among Nogizaka members imo.

kimi no na wa kibou

I don't think she will be dropped either but at this point, she really should be. She's the type of member that can benefit from a moderate push, I fear this "force-feeding" is only going to continue to hurt her more than help if it doesn't stop.

She shouldn't be dropped from senbatsu for now unless she comes to a stand still or loses popularity. Inoue Sayuri With her weaker popularity these days, even by mid-tier standard, she is definitely one of the more vulnerable members.

nogizaka46 kimi no na wa kibou single

I remember someone on this forum pointed out I believe it was Ozu that her situation is really odd given her loli looks. I believe she will be the one to get demoted given her popularity is definitely the weakest of current senbatsu but she's experienced some of the more respectable jumps in Mixi which I think may be due to her goofy, attention grabbing ways on NogiDoko. What that is written below I also added to my above post! This open her spot up unfortunately.

So if management want to push someone young, she is a choice.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий