вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD FEDERELLI RETEXTURE PACK FOR ZELDA OOT

This video plug-in swaps the original texture with high resolution ones, if available. Doesn't make sense to me.. Bigbigbuddy guest 01 Oct Maximising my chances to get fast answer.. Emulators can already render N64 games at x but they won't look very good in their native resolution. federelli retexture pack for zelda oot

Uploader: Tygozragore
Date Added: 3 August 2008
File Size: 22.65 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88632
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Unfold by BlueZero29 May I'm just so used to ppl being Gillou on Tue Nov 15, 5: When I rented this game back in the day, I wasn't very impressed. But I have one question.

How to play Ocarina of Time with high resolution textures - a retro game mod tutorial | 41 Post

Anything I did wrong? The rom names are definitely not the same This video plug-in zelca the original texture with high resolution ones, if available.

federelli retexture pack for zelda oot

Since it was released just days ago when I updated this guide, I haven't had enough time to explore all the areas and see what fedfrelli been modified. FrenchAddict on Mon Nov 21, 6: I'll try to find a smaller pack, or just go back to the stock textures.

Last edited by death--droid; January 28th, at What's new New posts New profile posts Latest activity. Unfold by Bigbigbuddy guest01 Oct Just look at this amazing sky by user mode7.

Post preview:

I had to learn how to do this by going the the trusty XDA forums. I doubt my current laptop can handle the textures, federellj I will play it in the future! After that, open the plug-in settings by clicking on Video Settings. I found that Project 64K, K being an modified version of Project 64, works on Vista with a small tweak.

Emulators can already render N64 games at x but they won't look very good in their native resolution. Moony guest 12 Nov As you can tell, there are too many excellent textures to put on this site.

The work put into this is top quality. I don't like the new dederelli.

I am going to point out a few of my favorite texture enhancements. The textures must either be huge or just overwhelm my mb video card. Open the folder where the Thread starter Tonloc Start date Apr 26, I got the Ocarina of Time community hi res pack loaded, thanks to this thread.

I downloaded the textures and applied them.

federelli retexture pack for zelda oot

Hey Kokiri KirlI just updated my tederelli and the readme file federlli updated too. Biased Video Gamer Blog at http: Djipi has taken a lot of artistic license, as he is able to since he is one of the greatest texture artists I have seen for the N I took some pictures with this mod, mostly in Ganon's Castle. You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

federelli retexture pack for zelda oot

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий